Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Just Killed the Dream I Dream

I woke up early in the morning, impatiently switched on my computer and there it was written "Susan Boyle Topped Talent Show". Relieved, I began reading rather gladly. My heart almost fell off when I realized street dancers Diversity took the title, overcame favourite sensation Susan Boyle and would eventually be singing before the queen. What! Bewildered, I scrolled up, rubbed my eyes, could not believe what I had just witnessed - "Susan Boyle TOPPLED in Talent Show". My heart sank instantly and there it was my beautiful morning 'tainted'.


I collected bits and pieces of that shattered hope and swallowed the news in complete bitterness. Susan, you are hell of a great singer the world ever had. Your soulful and angelic voice just melts any soul listening to it. You certainly have shed lights and brought tears including smile to everybody who have listened to you. And for that I thank you, God for bringing out this beautiful lady to us that somehow or rather have gathered the whole world together as one. Susan Boyle, I wish you all the best in your future undertakings. I am very certain that very soon all the recording companies will be scrambling and knocking at your doorstep offering you THAT recording contract.

As the song goes "I dreamed a dream.......I just kill the dream I dream." Indeed, it's so disheartening to see your dream got killed but please believe that deep inside millions of souls, YOU are the WINNER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment